Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Lack of Words

The newspaper wrote an article on this today. I have seen them around town. But it is beyond me why no one has made fun of these people. Maybe I'm missing the joke, but are these people idiots? They are making a huge vote for that opinion by misspelling 'Genocide.'

Do these people want me to think they are as backward as possible? Do they want me to think smokers are illiterate? Please someone help me! WHY HAS NO ONE ATTACKED THIS YET? This is yet another reason to support our school upgrades, maybe we can afford new spelling books.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does seem to diminish one's argument when no one in your group appears to be able to spell a pretty easy-to-spell word.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, let's listen to the people who took the time to make up signs without taking the time to do a simple spell check first

Anonymous said...

Steve Shine should be all over this.

brian spaulding said...

What do they hope to accomplish with these posters?

SManiac said...

What... Thats not how you spell it?

Anonymous said...

I remember when the authorities banned open-air tire burning. It had similar resistance. Townfolk claimed their freedom to burn old worn out tires in the open was their god given right. Oh the days when one could see for miles the cloud of thick, black smoke rising into the air from an old tire roast. How quickly our freedoms are being taken away from us.

Anonymous said...

Did I read that correctly -- "ask your BARTENDER for a voter registration card"?! I don't live in Ft. Wayne anymore, but I never knew you could register to vote at a bar. Lovely.